sometimes
I feel lost in the crowd,
lost in my own life,
lost in the middle of the houndred voices in my head.
if there's a soulmate for everyone..
why does it feel so lonely from time to time?
so many people..
surrounding me,
taking care of me,
why can't I reach the life line?
pulling me out of my own shades
out of my own confusion
my own trap of separation..
choosing the wrong people
setting my hope on ashes
coming from one dead end to another.
I feel lost in the crowd,
lost in my own life,
lost in the middle of the houndred voices in my head.
if there's a soulmate for everyone..
why does it feel so lonely from time to time?
so many people..
surrounding me,
taking care of me,
why can't I reach the life line?
pulling me out of my own shades
out of my own confusion
my own trap of separation..
choosing the wrong people
setting my hope on ashes
coming from one dead end to another.
where's my firefly,
leading me out of this tunnel?
leading me out of this tunnel?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen